- Land Size: 784 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2006
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Corrugated Iron Colour Steel & Hardiflex
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (2 x Heatpump & Gas Fire)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Gas Fire, 2 x Heatpump, Underbench Oven, Gas Hob, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Supertub, Spa Bath, 2 x 3in1 (Light/Heat Lamp/Extractor Fan), 2 x Heated Towel Rail, Shade Umbrella, Security Lighting, Water Tank & Electric Pump
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Views: Bush, Water
- Aspect: North, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Tank
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close To Coastal / Beach
About this listing
Our subject was built in 2006, so you enjoy the benefits of double glazing, two heatpumps and a gas fire with easy care corrugated iron cladding. Invite your friends over for the weekend - there's no shortage of room with three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, generous living and huge wrap around decks. Cooks will appreciate the luxury of gas hobs to cook on and a dishwasher to help clean up afterwards.
Bordering a reserve, your near plateau 784m2 grounds are landscaped with minimal upkeep in mind, with the bonus of ample off street parking for boats, caravans or tents.
Wainui is an undiscovered gem, enjoying the same harbour outlook and water access as its more famous neighbour Akaroa but without the inflated price tag and tourist hubbub. If you seek a relaxing hideaway where the sound of birdsong outweighs tourist buses then this represents your affordable window of opportunity.
With our sellers 100% serious about relinquishing this treasure, your future will certainly look a lot brighter if you are the lucky new owner!
To download the documents please click on the below link, then register and you will be able to access the files:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.