- Approx Floor Area: 119 sqm
- Property Type: Apartment
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (Intercom)
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 2002
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Unit style: Hotel / strata
- Garaging / carparking: 2 x Covered Carports, Electric Gate, Open carport
- Construction: Precast Concrete Panels
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Air Conditioning, Electric, Other (UFH - Kitchen, Bathroom, Ensuite)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Smoke alarm, Intercom, Electric Gate, Undertile Heating (Kitchen, Bathroom, Ensuite), Waste Disposal, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Fridge Freezer, Heatpump, 3 x Extractor Fan, Supertub, Bathroom Heater, Heated Towel Rail
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 300
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
- Body corp fee $: 6794.56
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Samsung TV - will stay with the property but vendor cannot warrant if it is in working condition as they do not have a Freeview box to make it operate). Stove - will remain with property but vendor cannot warrant it is all in working order as has not been used for several years. Combination Washing Machine/Dryer - will remain with the property but vendor cannot warrant it is in working order as has not been used for several years.
About this listing
As you would expect from the apartment's elevated position, your vista is spectacular but intimate, with treetop views over neighbouring Cranmer Square. The size of living will surprise, the sheltered balcony is ideal for breakfast or pre-dinner drinks and the third bedroom (or study) is an extra bonus.
Be reassured by the robust concrete construction with double glazing, complemented by secure gated access with intercom and elevator access. With EQC repairs complete, with the building's seismic capacity is rated as 100% of new building standards. Leave your cars in one of two undercover parking spaces and a block in any direction takes you to the pleasures and conveniences of true inner city apartment living.
If education is important, you will appreciate being "in-zone" for several popular public schools, supplemented by proximity to the city's most distinguished private institutions.
This is a rare offering, as apartments here are tightly held and seldom traded. Whether you seek the ultimate lock-and-leave city pad, a blue-chip investment to add to your portfolio, this represents an exciting opportunity. The estate have indicated they have no desire to retain, so a sale is our only option.
To download the documents please click on the below link (or copy & paste into your web browser), then register and you will be able to access the files:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.