- Land Size: 429 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Rubber membrane
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2002
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Triple Lock Up, Internal access, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Hebel Block with Concrete Floors between levels
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Other
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted heating, Other (8 x Individual A/C units for all bedrooms and groundfloor living)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Dishwasher x2, Twin Oven, Eangehood, Waste Disposal x2, Intergrated Underbench Fridge, Hob, Heated Towel Rail x4 , Heated Bathroom Mirror x4, Alarm, Ducted Air Conditioning Units x8, Auto Garage Door Opener x2, All-in-one Gate, Garage and Alarm Remote x2, Electric Gate Opener, TV Aerial, Water Feature and Pump, Under Tile Heating, TV Wall Bracket, TV, Outdoor Lighting, Blind Motors x7, Internal Vaccum System
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Scullery, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (Corian)
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info (Ensuite) and Double
- Bedroom 5: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City, Water, Park, Urban, Private
- Aspect: North, South
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Open plan kitchen and dining is further enhanced by the scullery; the perfect space for creating a masterpiece for friends and family or a simple Sunday le petit- de'jeuner.
This home will satisfy your desire for space inside and out. The dining flows down to your casual living that is perfectly positioned to enjoy the hero ingredient- your unobscured outlook to the river and Hagley park.
The angle of the staircase draws the eye up and connects the first level with the ground. Light flows through the floor to ceiling window at the top of the stairs which highlights the amount of space that you have. The five double bedrooms are all a superb size with ample wardrobe and storage space.
The Master bedroom is of epic proportions, with access to a balcony for an evening champagne with fantastic park views.
Renovated throughout this home must be seen to be truly appreciated. Our owner has sunk his teeth into another project, meaning the only outcome will be SOLD!
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
To download the information pack please click on the below link, then register and you will be able to access the files: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/CR38539