- Land Size: 564 sqm
- Property Type: Block of units
- Roof: Rubber membrane
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2005
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Unit style: Number in block: 3, Number of levels: 2
- Garaging / carparking: 3 x Single (Unit 1 - internal wall creating two rooms, being sold 'as is where is'., Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Composite Weatherboard and Block
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls
- Flooring: Vinyl, Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Underbench Oven x 3, Electric Hob x 3, Dishwasher x 3, Extractor Fan (Kitchen) x 3, Extractor Fan (Bathroom) x 3, Heatpump x 3, Wall Heater x 3, Clothesline x 3, Clothes Rack x 3, Bathroom Heater x 3, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Stainless Steel Sink x 3, Auto Garage Door x 2
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Private, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Excluded Chattel: Unit 1 Heated Towel Rail - Not in working order.
About this listing
These are the reasons strong tenancies have been in place since construction in the early 2000's.
Good living spaces and outdoor courtyards add further appeal. Secure garaging, good insulation, ease of maintenance - all the elements that savvy long term investors should be seeking.
Current annual income of $59,020 is modest, but as time passes this is a cracker cash flow or retirement scheme.
But take serious note, we act on estate instructions- this property will be SOLD.
To download the information pack please click on the below link, then register and you will be able to access the files:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.