- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Property Type: Unit
- Roof: Stonechip
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Block
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Clothesline, Dishwasher, Heatpump, Bathroom Heater, Heated Towel Rail
- Kitchen: Original, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Landscaped / designer, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Alarm- Vendor cannot warrant that the alarm is in working order
About this listing
You get a lot for your money here: three genuine double bedrooms (all with built-wardrobes), tasteful neutral décor providing a blank canvas for your pinterest-inspired decorating and an outlook that revels in privacy AND sunshine.
Grab the cooler and some fairy lights - the epic backyard setup will ensure your place is the "go to" destination for weekend catch ups, or just chill with your pooch in the fully fenced grounds. Maintenance is low-key, thanks to the permanent material construction and aluminium joinery, with added bonus of completed EQC repairs.
Forget Uber and Lime - here on the city fringe you're close enough to walk to Edgeware Village or the CBD for work (or just your daily coffee fix). But if you do need secure off street parking, then you'll appreciate single garaging and extra off street space.
But our super realistic owner has new plans on the horizon and just wants it gone - with the asking price definitely reflecting this.
To download the documents please click on the below link, then register and you will be able to access the files:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.