- Approx Floor Area: 200 sqm
- Land Size: 616 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1982
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Electric, Other (Vented Underfloor Heating System)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Wall Heater (bedroom 4), Wall Oven, Electric Hob, Rangehood, Underfloor Vented Heating System, 2 x Bathroom Heater, Auto Garage Door Opener, Security Lighting, 3 x Sun Awnings, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Original, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Separate Shower Room)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Park, Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 180
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Original in its décor and layout, there is ample opportunity to update should you wish, although its great condition is a testament to how well it has been maintained. Vented underfloor heating was revolutionary at the time and still works equally well today, with aluminium joinery adding to the easy care nature of the home.
Living is generous and can be opened up to the dining area or closed off, as you wish. Four double bedrooms are complemented by a family bathroom and separate shower room, ensuring the morning rush hour runs just little bit smoother.
Landscaped 616m2 grounds include fruit trees and fully fenced lawns with double internal access garaging complemented by additional off street parking.
We're sure you'll appreciate the benefits of this sought after location, within walking distance to Canterbury University and College of Education, as well as local shops and services. Our owner's family have adored the convenience of Montclare Reserve next door - playground equipment is sure to entertain the younger members of the family and best of all you don't have to maintain it.
Nearly four decades of ownership is a testament to the practicality and ease of living this property offers, but our sellers are determined that 2019 will mark the end of their tenure.
To download the documents please click on the below link, then register and you will be able to access the files:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.