- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Other (Single Level)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Summerhill Stone
- Joinery: Timber
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric, Other (Wall heater, Undertile heating (bathroom))
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Heatpump, Underbench Oven, Hob, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Wall heater, Bathroom Heater, Bathroom Extractor Fan, Heated Towel Rail, Undertile Heating (Bathroom), Supertub, Auto Garage Door Opener, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy, Other (Vegetable garden)
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 180
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Murphy Bed - negotiable, vendor will remove if not required by purchaser. Furniture and freestanding appliances negotiable.
About this listing
All the credentials are here for prudent property purchasers - single level, permanent material construction, updated kitchen and bathroom and internal access garaging. Open plan living enjoys access to a sun-soaked front deck, while a secret garden at the rear boasts amazing raised vegetable beds for the green fingered to enjoy home grown produce year round.
Equidistant to Merivale & Northlands Malls with the convenience of nearby transport links. As if this wasn't enough, you sit in plum position for some of the best schooling in the city - zoned for CBHS/CGHS and walking distance to a myriad of excellent private schools.
We think this is the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers or simply anyone wanting an incredibly affordable, easy care townhouse in a rapidly appreciating area.
To download the documents please click on the below link, then register and you will be able to access the files:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.